Our dedicated team conducts health camps periodically for the needy rural people. We also organize eye check-up camps for people and actively participate in health awareness programs. The foundation also provides free spectacles to Saraswatii Global’s artisans and staff. Free medicine distribution camp was the most successful program structured by us. We also train our employees in various work related skills & precautions to be followed at work.
- Eye Check-up Camps are periodically held in villages for the rural people. Here Our team of doctors examine the eyes of patients & provide medicines &/or spectacles depending on the diagnosis. Many patients have been successfully operated for cataract too.
- Free Medicine Distribution Camps are held for the underprivileged people where the foundation team distributes medicines free of cost after their basic health check-up.
- Health Awareness Programs are conducted in forms of rallies, street plays & camps to create awareness towards various deadly diseases, their prevention & cure.
Eye check up and cataract operation camp was organized by Saraswatii Foundation from 26th to 28th november 2016
- 220 people from 50 villages registered for eye check-up and surgery
- Out of 220, 119 were selected for cataract surgery
- Out of 119, 108 were operated in the camp.
- Out of 108 operated patients there were 60 women and 48 men
- Out of 118 people, there were 46 in the age group of 40 to 60
- There were 67 people in age group of 61 to 80
- There were 5 people in the age group of 81 to 106
- Out of 118 people 29 belongs to BPL category
- Women participation was higher than men in camp.